Elliott Wave Cheat Sheets
This is a list of other helpful sources on Elliott Wave Theory
- Is an impulse wave with a 5 wave (5-3-5-3-5) structure
- Can never be the shortest wave
- If W3 is shorter than W1, expect W5 to be shorter than W3.
- Until it reaches 1.618 of W1, consider it to be a Wave C instead.
- Frequently extends into a 9 wave structure, with another impulse wave contained within it.
- Do not get suckered. W2 must be a 3 wave structure, so don't prematurely start the Wave 3 count.
- Best conservative approach is to wait for W3.3 to clear W3.1, then enter.
- Aggressive approach is to enter when W3.2 pivot is marked.
- Once you are in a wave 3, do
not attempt to trade it.
Corrections are frequently
shallow and mal-formed.
They can look like a single
corrective wave. Time wise
they seem to be about right,
Just hang on and ride them out
unless you are on a higher
degree and can improve your
position without much risk of
being left behind.
- When extended, can reach 200, 261.8, or 4.25 of W1.
© Bata4u.com - All rights reserved. | Design: HTML5 UP